Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome!

I have become absolutely, completely, irrevocably in love with Pinterest.  I know, I know.  Kind of late to the party; everybody likes Pinterest, except those heathens who don't.  But hear me out.

I'm not a cook.  Not REALLY.  I can follow a recipe (usually - if it's easy), but I'm a browns-meat-and-opens-cans kind of girl.  Long ingredient lists are intimidating.  The intricately choreographed dance you have to do to pull off the main dish and the side dish AT THE SAME TIME is mind boggling.

But I love food.  I love to see it, hear about it, read about it - EAT it.  I love food.  And I have discovered so many awesome food blogs out there that I've gotten kind of inspired.  To cook.  For realsies.

I'm also absolutely, completely, irrevocably in love with food blogs.  

And I get so excited when it works and everything is wonderful that I want to share!  And if it mostly works, but it just needs a tweak to make it fit our tastes better, I want to share that! 

So I am going to learn to be a better cook.  And I'm going to do it by trying all these recipes I find on Pinterest. And food blogs.  And food blogs I found through Pinterest.

And I'll post about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment